Netflix’s ‘Formula 1’ series opens up a seemingly unapproachable sport

Netflix’s ‘Formula 1’ series opens up a seemingly unapproachable sport

Until about two weeks before writing this, I had never in my life wanted to sit down and watch a car race. NASCAR, IndyCar, and Formula racing never looked appealing to me as a spectator sport. 

But that was before I started watching Netflix’s documentary series Formula 1: Drive to Survive.

I think it’s a universal experience for people with movie and TV streaming accounts to throw their hands up at one point or another and say, “I guess I’ll try watching this!” We get bored or feel stagnant with the things we normally choose to watch and decide to sample something that’s out of left field.

For me, this was Formula 1. I’m a fan of sports movies and shows, and after watching and enjoying the car racing documentary Uppity about the career of Willy T. Ribbs and the racism he faced in his sport, I thought Formula 1 may be a good series to check out. Read more...

More about Entertainment, Netflix, Watch Of The Week, Entertainment, and Sports


via Tingle Tech
[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.